Friends of Downtown membership provides you the opportunity to advocate, educate and celebrate downtown San Diego. Friends of Downtown is an all-volunteer 501(c)3 non-profit organization that needs your support.
- Member lunch fee $30, non-member fee $40
- Attend exclusive members-only events. Past events included San Diego airport tour and Port of San Diego South Bay development tour.
- Networking opportunities with downtown San Diego’s community leaders, business professionals and residents.
- Volunteer opportunities are available throughout the year to serve seniors, interview scholarship applicants, and assist in the planning of the annual scholarship breakfast.
- Members have the opportunity to run for Board of Director positions; elections held annually.
Join or renew your membership today! If you are a new member, complete payment. A member of the Board of Directors will contact you shortly to provide you login credentials to create your membership profile. If you are renewing your membership, submit your payment and login in through the membership roster to update your profile. Completing your member profile will showcase information about you and your business to website visitors. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Membership Registration Form
Membership is based on a calendar year. However, if you become a member in October, November, or December your membership will be extended through the following calendar year. Complete your 2017 membership by submitting your $100 annual membership fee.